How does it work?
We install sensors and smart devices, on the generator, that monitor various parameters such as – power generated, battery voltage, run hours, fuel level, etc. A gateway device then communicates these readings to our central server over the internet. The gateway works on GPRS, Wireless or Ethernet technology. You can then log onto the web application and view generator parameters, create reports – anywhere – and any time. Typical reports include generator status, fuel and maintenance reports etc.
Improve Generator Performance – Monitor key generator performance metrics like – total energy produced, energy produced per liter of fuel, power quality and RMS parameters. If performance falls, you can take timely actions to bring performance back to acceptable level.
Reduce Maintenance Costs – Get information like hours run, battery voltages and temperature trends. You can use this information to schedule maintenance. This can reduce sudden downtime, overall maintenance cost and fuel consumption.
Prevent Fuel Theft – With the sustained rise of global energy prices, fuel costs are a major part of the total cost of ownership. Fuel cost could be as high as 60% of total cost of operations for a typical diesel generator running for about seven hours per day. This cost is driving many organizations to manage their generators more efficiently or consider other power system options. If you believe that, your generators are consuming more than required fuel. A possible reason could be fuel theft. You can easily identify fuel theft by comparing fuel consumption with actual power generation and fuel receipts.
- Power generation reports
- Monitors fuel level & consumption
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Maintains temperature profile of the generator
- Keeps automatic record of run hours
- Alarms over email and SMS
- Alarm history and reset reports
- Maintain the equipment efficiency as close to OEE (Original Equipment Efficiency)
- Be a part of the larger AssetLogicIQTM asset performance management platform
- Manage thousands of generators on a single platform.
Industries & Buildings
- Fuel & Energy Management
- Enhanced efficiency & reliability
- Generator location monitoring & theft protection
- Deliver smarter generators to your customers
- Create new revenue opportunities in spares, consumables and support
- Roll out your own generator monitoring solutions within a short period
Generator leasing companies
- Monitor all generators from a central location
- Monitor all generator location and theft
- Reduce cost through lesser site visits 01 02
- Reduce cost through lesser site visits and work-force