Why Easytrax Takes Monthly Service Charge?
There are many questions about Easytrax. The most popular of them (yes popular, because this is the maximum number of times we have to answer) is the question, what is the service charge?
Before that we need to know why the service charge?
This service has many components. There is a little need to go in and see if there is any idea
- Server costs
- Map costs (Google Map is not free)
- Limited cost
- Software development and maintenance costs
- Future service costs of new extensions
- Installation and repair costs (home / office installation or service point arrangement)
- Company overhead (without which we will not be able to access your service)
Only by looking at these costs will you realize that these costs are reasonable for this service. Point 6 or repair costs are the highest cost for a customer’s vehicle problem. For a new car it takes about once every 4 to 6 months, but the old car usually takes about 6 months, and the cost of repairing it on an average is around Tk 2000.