1. Easytrax World
Easytrax is Bangladesh Govt. Approved and Licensed vehicle Tracking Service Provider in Bangladesh.
Easytrax is Bangladesh Govt. Approved and Licensed vehicle Tracking Service Provider by BRTC and a Founder Member vehicle Tracking Service Provider Association of Bangladesh.
Easytrax GPS Tracking always believes in long term relationships with their customer with the best customer experience.
2. Tracki GPS Tracker
Our first product on the list comes from Tracki, a well-known manufacturer of safety devices. A wide portfolio of safety solutions assures the user with an added layer of safety for their assets.
The Tracki GPS Tracker For Bikes is an affordable offering from the brand. This unit offers real-time tracking with the help of a built-in SIM card. Enabled with 4G LTE and extra triband, this technology increases the bandwidth of the signals, eventually improving the tracker’s accuracy. It uses a 3,500 mAh battery which delivers over 5 days of battery life (30-75 days under battery saving mode).
The tracker has a compact body makes it easy to mount on the bike due to its lightweight. The users get to choose between a monthly or a long-term subscription plan. Apart from GPS, it also uses WiFi technology for tracking. If the tracker crosses the geo-fence zone, the user will be updated via alarms, app notifications, texts, and email.
- Features 3,500 mAh battery with 5 days of battery life
- Tracki app compatible with iOS and Android
- Safety features, including geo-fencing, alarms, and notifications
- GPS-enabled, supports 4G LTE + triband, and WiFi connectivity
- Magnetic mounting and belt clips included
- Subscription plans ranging from monthly to long term
- Battery saving, SOS, low battery, and other modes
3. LandAirSea GPS Tracker
The next product is selected from the long list of anti-theft solutions from LandSeaAir. It has developed several products which are known for their ruggedness and quality.
The LandAirSea 54 GPS Tracker also uses GPS and 4G LTE technology to track the bike. Besides the network connectivity, it also uses geo-fencing to create a virtual zone for the bike. The user gets alert notifications, text, and email alerts when the bike crosses the geo-fence border. With a battery backup of 7 to 14 days, the user won’t have to worry about recharging the tracker.
The continuous signals allow users to do real-time monitoring on the dedicated SilverCloud app. This unit features a waterproof and dustproof body that easily handles rough outdoor weather. It houses a strong magnet that easily sticks to the metallic parts of your bike.
- Features a rechargeable battery with 7 to 14 days of battery life
- SilverCloud app compatible with iOS and Android
- Safety features including geo-fencing, alarm, notifications, and motion-activated alerts
- Positioning via satellite technology and 4G LTE network
- Subscription plans ranging from a month to 2 years
- Easy installation with magnetic back
4. Brickhouse GPS Tracker
Brickhouse is one of the popular suppliers of security and surveillance products. These products are developed for all types of applications, from domestic to industrial.
The Brickhouse Spark Nano 7 GPS Tracker For Bikes is compact yet versatile. It features 4G technology paired with GPS satellite positioning. This helps in tracking the bike even beyond international borders. The tracker offers details related to the real-time location of the bike, along with its speed. With a battery backup of 14 days, the tracker will never run out of power.
The tracker has a magnetic case that can easily be mounted on the bike. The case has a robust waterproof design to protect the tracker from weather attacks. Additional features like geo-fence, travel data, notifications, etc, are offered along with the subscription. The Brickhouse app is compatible with several iOS, Android, and MacOS devices.
- Offers a battery backup of 14 days
- Brickhouse security app compatible with iOS, Android, and computer
- Safety features, including geo-fencing, travel data, and notifications
- GPS-enabled and use 4G network connectivity
- Magnetic base for secured mounting
- 3 subscription plans to choose from
Spytec manufactures a range of GPS-centric products. It believes in adapting product innovation to make them stand out against the competition.
The Spytec GPS GL300 GPS Tracker comes in a pack of 2. This GPS tracker uses 4G LTE and satellite technology to revise location alerts. Connected to the Hapn app, users get all the details of the bike’s location on their phones. The update frequency of the tracker can be changed according to the user’s preference. The battery life of this unit can be maximized for up to 14 days by controlling the tracker’s update speed.
The tracker also records and displays tracking history whenever needed. The user can choose between monthly or annual subscriptions, allowing them to access additional features. The tracker also comes with a lifetime warranty to assure the user of the device’s quality.
- A pack of 2 GPS trackers
- Features a rechargeable battery with 14 days of battery life
- Hapn app compatible with iOS and Android
- Safety features including geo-fencing, alarm, notifications, and SOS button
- GPS-enabled and supports 4G LTE
- Customizable update frequency of up to 5 secs
- Monthly and annual subscriptions are available